RADIESSE®: It Just Gets Better®
RADIESSE is a wrinkle filler used to plump the skin. RADIESSE is injected through a small needle and placed under the skin. Immediately, this filler works to add volume under the skin and over time, the benefits of RADIESSE continue by naturally stimulating your body’s own natural collagen. The natural results have been shown to last a year or more in many patients, making the treatment results both immediate and long lasting.
Why choose RADIESSE?
- RADIESSE immediately replenishes lost volume and stimulates the production of your own natural collagen with results that can last a year or more in many patients.
- Over time, the gel is absorbed and the body metabolizes the CaHA microspheres leaving behind only your own natural collagen.
- RADIESSE is clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients
- RADIESSE provides results with high patient satisfaction
- RADIESSE is FDA approved to mix with lidocaine, an anesthetic, to significantly reduce injection-related pain
“I watched “I Dream of Jeannie” on the screen while Tommy fixed my smile lines perfectly. Great afternoon!”Laura A
How Radiesse Does What it Does?
RADIESSE is comprised of Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaHA) microspheres suspended in an aqueous gel carrier.
Once injected, it provides immediate volume and correction but continues to work by stimulating the body to produce its own natural collagen.
Over time, the gel is absorbed and the body metabolizes the CaHA microspheres leaving behind only your own natural collagen.
After Radiesse 1.5cc’s
Minimizing Risks and Increasing Good Outcomes for All Wrinkle Fillers
- My BEST advice… Don’t let price be your guide. If you are offered a wrinkle filler treatment that costs far less than the standard treatment, it’s likely some compromises are being made, either in the skill of the provider or the quality of the product. Never risk making a bargain with your face.
- Do not get injectable wrinkle fillers from sources outside a Medical office. Know what you are being injected with, and ask your doctor if an FDA-approved wrinkle filler is being used and if it was purchased directly from the maker. There have been reports of everything from silicone to baby oil to industrial grade cement being used by unlicensed con-artist type people. If a provider won’t give you information about what will be used, don’t let that provider do the procedure.
Fillers will range from $399 – $749. Price, duration of treatment and amount required for desired effect is different for every patient. Consultations are necessary.